Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Little About Me

Well here we are, just meeting for the first time. Sure, we have smiles on our faces and our best open minded look in our eyes. But really, all we’re thinking is “What’s your deal, freak?” Welcome to our awkward first date. I should tell you up front that we’re going dutch.

And without further ado, here's a little glimpse into me:

  • I am in my mid- to late-twenties, directionless and normally okay with it.
  • I like reading, writing, and movies. Also, I’m totally unique.
  • I have managed to build a rewarding career doing what I love and am paid handsomely for it. Nope, wait…that’s a guy I know. I’m an office drone. My days are filled with paper cuts, daydreams, and feigning interest in printer toner-related problems. The best thing about my job is that no one monitors our internet usage (Or do they…?).
  • On the Kinsey Scale, I’m a 6. A 6 is “exclusively homosexual”. 6 out of 6: It’s a perfect score!
  • I have a degree, but it’s of the Bachelor of Arts variety. This is also known as a waste of time and money.
  • One of my favourite things is when a stranger “likes” something funny I said on Facebook. It validates my existence.

Nothing is ever so sad as seeing a person reduced to a series of bullet points, is it?

No comments:

Post a Comment